Network Knowledge Exchange
Designed in consultation with museums participating in MAS Networks, the Network Knowledge Exchange builds the capacity of community museums to access and implement resources needed to operate effectively as public institutions. Build connections, develop new knowledge and skills, and find out about new resources that support core museum functions by attending an NKE session. The two-hour sessions are usually held at the spring gatherings of the individual Networks.
* Build the capacity of your museum by participating in regular training sessions
* Connect with museums in your region
* Make connections, build relationships, meet new people
* Develop knowledge and skill in using tools, job aids, manuals, and other resources
* Find out about new resources that support core museum functions
* Identify and discuss critical issues that affect the operation of your museum
* Become familiar and comfortable accessing and using on-line resources
No registration fees apply. To confirm your attendance, please contact your Network Representative.
Any interested individual within an identified Network is welcome to participate in the Network program and the Network Knowledge Exchange.
or toll-free in SK: 1-866-568-7386
424 McDonald Street
Regina SK S4N 6E1