Board of Directors Nominations Package
The 2016 - 2017 Board of Directors shall be announced at the Annual General Meeting of the Museums Association of Saskatchewan, which will take place Friday, May 26, 2017 at the RCMP Heritage Centre in Regina, SK
EXPECTATIONS OF BOARD MEMBERS
• Govern by policy according to the stipulations set out in the Governance Policies;
• Must be the designate of a member organization and/or has individual membership.
• Candidates must agree to make every effort to attend MAS related events including orientation meeting, board meetings, the AGM, planning events, etc;
• Agree to consult with the membership through Network meetings and to the following commitments:
o Term of Office: 2 years;
o Board meetings: five per year plus the AGM and as determined at the discretion of the Chair;
o Committee Commitments: at the call of the Chair;
o Minimal time commitment of about 96 hours per year or 8 hours per month.
A Nomination Form accompanies this package. The Nominating Committee Chair has determined that all nominations must be returned by no later than Friday, March 17, 2017 to:
Museums Association of Saskatchewan office
424 McDonald Street, Regina, SK S4N 6E1
A slate of candidates shall be compiled and distributed to all MAS members in good standing prior to the May 26, 2017 Annual General Meeting.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact one of the following:
Robert Hubick, Chair – Nominations Committee
(306) 550-2472, Email: email@example.com
Kelly Attrell, Nominations Committee
(306) 297-3424, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Merissa Scarlett, Nominations Committee
(306) 209-6389, Email: email@example.com
Teresa Carlson, Nominations Committee
(306) 230-0158, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy Fitch - Executive Director, MAS
(306) 780-9280, Email: email@example.com
Please contact Emma Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org for the Word.doc versions of the following documents.