Melfort & District Museum
- municipal heritage buildings: power house, furnished log home, country school house, blacksmith shop, post office, church & real estate office, barbershop, firehall, grist mill, and saw mill in a village setting
- large agricultural machinery collection focuses on agricultural heritage, personal, economic & social history
- archives include photographs, documents, record books & oral histories - early 1880s to present day
- fine arts include works by early artists in the district & local contemporary artists
- research on Dr. A.S. Shadd
- Education programs, school tours, summer camp for children ages 7-11, displays
- community programs including weekly BBQ & Horseshoes League, Fair Days, Celebration of Christmas, Canada Day activities.