Exhibits Maintenance Technician (1 Year Term) - The Western Development Museum - North Battleford
Are you a DIY person who likes to build and fix things yourself? Do you take pride in your work, ensuring the smallest details are always done right? Are you passionate about creating exceptional spaces where visitors feel welcomed and safe?
If so, we might like to meet you. We are looking for an Exhibits Maintenance Technician who will ensure the exhibits and gallery spaces in North Battleford are maintained to an exceptionally high standard.
Our Exhibits Maintenance Technician is responsible for,
• The daily care and upkeep of exhibits and gallery spaces, including the village, and conducting
or arranging repairs when required.
• Ensuring that our exhibits are well maintained, artifacts are secure, and visitor safety is
• Maintaining the safety and integrity of the collection through adherence to museum standards.
We are looking for an Exhibits Maintenance Technician who is,
• A creative problem solver –able to trouble shoot problems, come up with solutions, and make
• Personable – able to work well with many different people.
• Technically savvy – able to work with computers as well as a variety of hand/power tools and
• An eye for detail – able to quickly recognize when repairs or improvements are needed and
make the necessary repairs.
• A strong communicator - both orally and in writing.
The detailed job description outlining required skills, qualifications, and hours of work is available online here. The salary range is $21.80 to $27.58 per hour (based on WDM Level 6, Ranges TR-6). The work schedule is 72 hours per 2-week pay period.