Rentals / Building Custodian Assistant - Western Development Museum - Saskatoon
The Western Development Museum (WDM) – Saskatoon is accepting applications for a part-time Rentals / Building Custodian Assistant. Under the direction of the Rentals Supervisor, the Rentals / Building Custodian is responsible for the successful set-up and reset of events, basic A/V, custodial services and general labour duties.
• Provide quality custodial care and housekeeping of the facility
• Providing excellent customer service to museum patrons, volunteers, clients and coworkers
• Assist other staff and departments as needed
• Always be visible, professional, helpful and proactive
• General duties as assigned in pursuit of the results of the job
The successful candidate will be experienced in the following:
a) Knowledge of venue safety standards and procedures
b) Willing to work long hours and non-traditional shifts while on feet for long periods of time
c) Must be able to work in a physical labour environment
d) Willingness to complete forklift, scissor lift and Fall Protection training
e) First Aid and CPR certificate preferred
f) Class 5 Saskatchewan driver’s license
g) Must have own reliable transportation to and from the work place
The detailed job description outlining required skills, qualifications, and hours of work is available here.