Visitor Services Associate - Western Development Museum - Saskatoon
Are you a people person who enjoys meeting visitors from around the world? Are you passionate about customer service and creating exceptionally welcoming experiences for people with diverse backgrounds and abilities? Are you proud of Saskatchewan’s history and enthusiastically share it with other people? If so, we might like to meet you.
We are looking for a Visitor Services Associate to assist with all aspects of visitor, reception and gift
shop services at the WDM Saskatoon.
Our Visitor Services Associate is responsible for,
• Providing exceptional customer service by welcoming and orienting visitors to the Museum.
• Coordinating reception and gift shop services including processing admissions, membership
and retail sales.
• Working with volunteers and assisting with public programs and events.
We are looking a Visitor Services Associate who is,
• Personable – able to work well with many different people.
• Knowledgeable – able to answer questions from visitors regarding Saskatchewan history and
• Comfortable working in a retail gift shop – able to quickly identify and assist customers find just
the right gift.
• A strong communicator – able to present information to both small and large groups of people.
The detailed job description outlining required skills, qualifications, and hours of work is available online here. The wage is $11.00 per hour. This is a part-time / casual position with up to 25 to 40 hours per 2-week pay period.