Our member museums are regionally divided into 12 separate Networks that meet each spring and fall to share information and ideas, discuss issues and concerns, and work together on joint projects. Each Network appoints a volunteer representative to coordinate its activities and act as a liaison with the MAS staff and board. Museum Networks are a valuable member group within MAS and play an important role in facilitating communication between members and MAS staff.
If you or your museum would like to be part of a network, please contact MAS Community Engagement Coordinator Michelle Brownridge.
Fall 2018 Network Meetings
- River Valley - Saturday, September 22 - Langham
- North East - Monday, October 1 - Nipawin
- Prairie Trails - Wednesday, October 3 - Swift Current
- South Central - Thursday, October 4 - McCord
- Qu'Appelle Valley - Saturday, October 13 - Dysart, Golden Years Club
- North West - Saturday, Oct. 13 - Unity
- Quill Plains - Monday, October 15 - Foam Lake, Legion
- West Central - Monday, October 22 - Harris
- Seneca Root - Wednesday, October 24 - Pelly
- Parkland - Saturday, October 27 - Broadview
- Heritage Heartland - Wednesday, November 7 - Moose Jaw, Moose Jaw Art Gallery and Museum
- South East - TBC
Click here to download a copy of the Networker Handbook - June 2018 edition.
2019 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report:
Please note the 2019 Application and Year End Report will be available early January 2019.
- Complete your 2019 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report online
- 2019 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report - PDF
- 2019 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report - Word doc
Please plan to submit by March 31, 2019.