Our member museums are regionally divided into 12 separate Networks that meet each spring and fall to share information and ideas, discuss issues and concerns, and work together on joint projects. Each Network appoints a volunteer representative to coordinate its activities and act as a liaison with the MAS staff and board. Museum Networks are a valuable member group within MAS and play an important role in facilitating communication between members and MAS staff.
If you or your museum would like to be part of a network, please contact MAS Community Engagement Coordinator Michelle Brownridge.
Spring 2019 Network Meetings
- Prairie Trails - Tuesday, April 2, 2019 - Swift Current, Doc's Town, 1700 7th Ave. S.E.
- South Central - Thursday, April 4, 2019 - Mossbank, Mossbank Museum, 517 Main St. (If weather is bad, meeting will be held in the town hall).
- Heritage Heartland - Wednesday, April 10, 2019 - Moose Jaw, Western Development Museum
- Parkland - Saturday, April 13, 2019 - Whitewood, Anglican Parish Hall, 734 Lalonde St. (Main St.)
- North East - Monday, April 15, 2019 - Choiceland, Senior's Hall
- Seneca Root - Wednesday, April 24, 2019 - Sturgis, Sturgis United Church, 233 Main St
- River Valley - Saturday April 27, 2019 - Saskatchewan Railway Museum, Trans-Canada Hwy 60, Saskatoon
- Quill Plains - Monday, April 29, 2019 - Humboldt - Humboldt Museum & Gallery, 602 Main St
- West Central - Monday, April 29, 2019 - Rosetown - Rosetown Museum, 605 Colwell Road (along highway 7 East)
- North West - Saturday, May 4, 2019 - Goodsoil - Meeting will be held in the school gym, right next to the museum
- Qu'Appelle Valley - May 4, 2019 - Ft. Qu'Appelle, Ft. Qu'Appelle Museum, 198 Bay Ave S
Click here to download a copy of the Networker Handbook - June 2018 edition.
2019 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report:
Please note the 2019 Application and Year End Report will be available early January 2019.
- Complete your 2019 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report online
- 2019 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report - PDF
- 2019 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report - Word doc
Please plan to submit by March 31, 2019.