Dysart & District Museum
Phone: (306) 432-2255
Phone: (306) 432-2100
The Dysart & District Museum is housed in the first school building of Dysart. It dates back to 1917 and became our museum in 1988 by act of the Village Council. Our collection of over 4000 artifacts highlights,with details,the past and present of our multicultural area. Displays include pioneer rooms, store and post office, barn, and more!
The museum hosts an annual Museum Day each summer featuring music, a barbecue and vintage car displays. An afternoon high tea is held in July as well.
Located on Qu’Appelle Ave; adjacent to Knights of Columbus Park
June – September
Open Thursdays and Saturdays June-September from 1:30 - 4:00 p.m. and on call.