Eatonia Heritage Park
The Eatonia Heritage Park chronicles the history of the town and area and features a train caboose, a two-storey, wood-frame railway station built in 1924, and a two-storey, wood-frame Eaton House built in 1917. Designated a municipal heritage property in 2004, the Eatonia Heritage Park's buildings are noted for their architechtural heritage.
S side of Hwy 21 at the S end of Main St,
January – January
Seasonal, phone for hours of operation.