Glaslyn & District Museum
Phone: (306) 342-4202
The Glaslyn Museum is located inside a restored 1926 CNR station house. Artifacts in the museum are primarily from the 1800s and include a London-made harp, Anglican missionary's bible, homesteaders' land records, North West Mounted Police articles and more. The museum also includes a 1940s army truck and fire truck and a wooden water tower from 1926.
July – September
July 1 - September - Open Daily 10:30 am - 5 pm. Other times by appointment. Group tours upon request.