Apply now for CCI Workshop on Energy Sustainability for Heritage Institutions (webcast available!)
You can now apply to attend the Canadian Conservation Institute’s (CCI) advanced professional development workshop “Energy Sustainability for Heritage Institutions.” The workshop is aimed at professionals who make energy management decisions and who are interested in learning about how to make their heritage institutions more sustainable.
You can choose to attend the one-day conference only or the full workshop, which also includes two days of practical training and a half-day activity. If you are unable to attend in person, you can still sign up for the live webcast of the one-day conference.
• One-day conference – November 18, 2019
• Three-and-a-half-day conference – November 18 to November 21, 2019
Canadian Conservation Institute
1030 Innes Road
Ottawa, Ontario K1B 4S7
September 6, 2019
Registration fees (includes HST)
• One-day conference in person – CAN$250
• One-day conference via live webcast – CAN$150
• Three-and-a-half-day workshop in person – CAN$750
Stephen Dixon and Michel Parent, Canadian Institute for Energy Training (CIET), and staff from the CCI Preservation Services Division