RWDSCR Event Planning and Marketing Workshop
Monday, May 27, 2019 from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm CST. Registration at 8:30 am. Lunch provided.
Room 107 at the Don Ross Centre, 891-99th Street, North Battleford, SK Volunteers, professionals and individuals interested in gaining new skills in event planning and marketing.
Would you like to:
- Learn more about the planning process and "FINE TUNE" your skills for effective and efficient planning & marketing of programs and events in the community?
- Examine initiatives to better engage and involve people and organizations in your community?
- Examine issues around fundraising initiatives?
- Re-energize yourself as a volunteer or staff person in the community?
- Obtain resource tools and templates to assist in your planning?
- Interact and share ideas for what you wish to achieve in your community and how?
IF YOU SAID YES TO ANY OF THE ABOVE QUESTIONS, YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN REGISTERING FOR THIS EVENT PLANNING AND MARKETING WOKSHOP
Outcomes you can expect from this workshop facilitated by Shelley Thoen-Chaykoski:
- Increased awareness & understanding of participant's organizational situation/operations
- Increased skills and knowledge in:
- General Organizational Planning
- Specific Event Planning & Marketing
- Fundraising Initiatives
- Participants will increase confidence and gain resource tools to assist in planning events in their home communities
- Participants will have some fun and some laughs while learning
To Register Contact: Bonnie Mills Midgley, Community Development Coordinator: Phone/Text: 306-344-7473 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pre registration is required by May 22, 2019. One vehicle per community (within Rivers West District with an active membership) will be reimbursed for mileage.