Under the Canopy - Interactive Travelling Exhibit Opportunity
Little Ray's Nature Centers is taking Under the Canopy on the road!
After a wildly successful opening at the Museum of Natural History in Halifax and a very successful stay one of Little Ray's Nature Centers.
Now Under the Canopy will be beginning its tour of North America starting Summer 2019!
This beautifully immersive and educational museum exhibit tackles the tough subjects surrounding these vitally important ecosystems.
Step into the jungle alongside species from different rainforest's around the world. This exhibit highlights some of the world's most interesting animals while tackling some of the most important issues surrounding rainforests.
Flexible and Highly Interactive Exhibit
Not only do all of our museum packages feature beautiful interactive exhibits, we also provide daily award winning educational programming in which your guests have the opportunity to meet and interact with live animals.
Just like all of Little Ray's Nature Centers' museum packages, Under the Canopy will include:
- 8-21 live animal habitats
- A beautiful exhibit with engaging informational panels and many interactive elements
- A flexible exhibit design to fit any space between 500-9,000 square feet or more
- A full time staff member to deliver up to 4 formal presentations per day and provide hands-on programming throughout each day
- Opportunity for the public to meet the animals, interact with, engage with our wildlife educators, and attend formal presentations
- Full custom curriculum content to fit your region's curriculum
- Multilingual exhibits available
- Interactive and educational formal programming for audiences of all ages throughout each day
- Engaging wildlife educators, formal presentations, and a world class exhibit all in one booking!
Email to Find Out More! - Fully Turnkey Booking!