Programs Digital Content Coordinator - WDM Corporate Office
The WDM is looking for a Programs Digital Content Coordinator to create effective and innovative content for WDM on-line programming. The Programs Digital Content Coordinator will create energetic digital content to effectively engage people with Saskatchewan’s diverse histories.
• Collaborates with programming staff to develop content for on-line programs that is suitable for school programs and diverse audiences.
• Will create a portfolio of dynamic videos and photography used to support online learning and promote community engagement.
• Will adapt WDM programs and resources to be delivered on-line.
• Generates public interest and enthusiasm through blogs, publications, conferences and social media.
• Creates end user documentation and provides technical support for on-line programs.
A detailed job description outlining duties, accountabilities, working conditions and salary is available at www.wdm.ca/careers
Apply by July 4, 2022 to email@example.com