Rentals Worker - WDM Saskatoon
The Western Development Museum - Saskatoon is accepting applications for a part-time Rentals Worker. Under the direction of the Rentals Team Lead, the Rentals Worker is responsible for the successful set-up and reset of events, basic A/V, custodial services, opening and closing protocols and general labour duties.
• Provide quality custodial care and housekeeping of the facility
• Providing excellent customer service to museum patrons, volunteers, clients and
• Assist other staff and departments as needed
• Always be visible, professional, helpful and proactive
• General duties as assigned in pursuit of the results of the job
The detailed job description outlining required skills and qualifications is available at www.wdm.ca/careers
The wage starts at $13.75 per hour. The work schedule is part-time 20 - 30 hours per week per 2-week pay period.
2610 Lorne Avenue
Saskatoon, SK S7J 0S6