Our member museums are regionally divided into 11 separate Networks that meet each spring and fall to share information and ideas, discuss issues and concerns, and work together on joint projects. Each Network appoints a volunteer representative to coordinate its activities and act as a liaison with the MAS staff and board. Museum Networks are a valuable member group within MAS and play an important role in facilitating communication between members and MAS staff.
If you or your museum wants to be part of a network, please contact MAS Community Engagement Coordinator Em Ironstar.
Spring 2021 Museum Network Meetings
The Spring 2021 Network Meetings are currently scheduled for the following dates. It is unsure whether or not they will be held in person or virtually. That will be determined at a later date depending on the pandemic.
- South Central - Thursday, April 8, 2021 - 10 am
- Parkland - Saturday, April 10, 2021 - 10 am
- Heritage Heartland - Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 10 am
- Seneca Root - Wednesday, April 21, 2021 - 10 am
- North East - Saturday, May 15, 2021 - 10am - TBC
Network Meetings to be confirmed/scheduled for Spring 2021:
- River Valley
- West Central
- Quill Plains
- North West
- Qu’Appelle Valley
Click here to download a copy of the Networker Handbook - June 2019 edition.
Network Operating Grant Application & Year-End Report:
- Complete your 2021 Network Operating Grant Application & Year-End Report online - Recommended
- 2021 Network Operating Grant Application & Year-End Report - PDF
- 2021 Network Operating Grant Application & Year-End Report - Word doc
The deadline to submit is March 31, 2021. Unless previous arrangements have been made, applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
PLEASE NOTE - This year, because we are likely going to be continuing to work from home, mailed, hard copy applications will not be accepted. Please submit your application using the online form or submit the PDF/Word document to Em Ironstar via email at email@example.com.