Our member museums are regionally divided into 11 separate Networks that meet each spring and fall to share information and ideas, discuss issues and concerns, and work together on joint projects. Each Network appoints a volunteer representative to coordinate its activities and act as a liaison with the MAS staff and board. Museum Networks are a valuable member group within MAS and play an important role in facilitating communication between members and MAS staff.
If you or your museum wants to be part of a network, please contact MAS Community Engagement Lead.
Upcoming Museum Network Meetings
Please note: Online or In Person Meetings will be confirmed
- Parkland - Saturday, April 2⋅10:00am – 12:00pm - ONLINE
- South Central - Thursday, April 7⋅10:00am – 12:00pm - ONLINE
- River Valley - Saturday, April 9⋅10:00am – 12:00pm - Borden
- West Central - Monday, April 11⋅10:30am – 12:30pm - Eston
- Prairie Trails - Tuesday, April 12⋅10:00am – 12:00pm ONLINE
- Seneca Root - Wednesday, April 20⋅10:00am – 12:00pm - Melville
- Heritage Heartland - Wednesday April 20th, 10:00 - ONLINE
- Quill Plains - Monday, April 25⋅10:00am – 12:00pm - Humboldt
- North East - Saturday, May 14⋅10:00am – 12:00pm - Waskesiu
- Qu'Appelle Valley - TBD
- North West - Network is inactive
Click here to download a copy of the Networker Handbook - June 2019 edition.
Network Operating Grant Application & Year-End Report:
- Complete your 2022 Network Operating Grant Application & Year-End Report online - Recommended
- 2022 Network Operating Grant Application & Year-End Report - PDF
- 2022 Network Operating Grant Application & Year-End Report - Word doc
The deadline to submit is March 31, 2022. Unless previous arrangements have been made, applications received after this deadline will not be considered.
PLEASE NOTE - This year, because we are likely going to be continuing to work from home, mailed, hard copy applications will not be accepted. Please submit your application using the online form or submit the PDF/Word document via email at email@example.com.