Our member museums are regionally divided into 11 separate Networks that meet each spring and fall to share information and ideas, discuss issues and concerns, and work together on joint projects. Each Network appoints a volunteer representative to coordinate its activities and act as a liaison with the MAS staff and board. Museum Networks are a valuable member group within MAS and play an important role in facilitating communication between members and MAS staff.
If you or your museum would like to be part of a network, please contact MAS Community Engagement Coordinator Em Ironstar.
Fall 2020 Virtual Museum Network Meetings
The Fall 2020 Network Meetings are being held virtually via Zoom Meeting, the dates and details for each network who have confirmed meeting detail with MAS are below. If you require Zoom Meeting information, or have any questions, please contact Em Ironstar at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 306-550-3463.
- South Central - Thursday, October 1, 2020 - 10am
- Parkland - Saturday, October 3, 2020 - 10am
- River Valley - Saturday, October 17, 2020 - 10am
- West Central - Monday, October 19, 2020 - 10am
- Heritage Heartland - Monday, October 19, 2020 - 2pm
- North East - Tuesday, October 20, 2020 - 10am
- Seneca Root - Wednesday October 21, 2020 - 10am
Click here to download a copy of the Networker Handbook - June 2019 edition.
Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report:
- Complete your 2020 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report online
- 2020 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report - PDF
- 2020 Network Operating Grant Application & Year End Report - Word doc
The deadline to submit is March 31, 2020. Unless previous arrangements have been made, applications recieved after this deadline will not be considered.