Lumsden Historical Museum
Phone: (306) 529-1528
Phone: (306) 527-7103
The Lumsden Historical Museum is located in a scenic hollow beside the railway track in the centre of town. The museum is made up of five pioneer buildings, a modern machine shed, a livery stable and blacksmith shop.
Four of the buildings - church, house, school and community hall - contain artifacts and displays that depict early district history.
Of special interest is Arnie Robinson's John Deere tractor collection.
50 Qu’Appelle Drive West
May – September
Summer 2021 Hours: Saturdays & Sunday’s from 11 to 4 for the month of August, and then closed until summer of 2022.