2020 Call for Nominations - MAS Board of Directors
The Museums Association of Saskatchewan (MAS) is seeking volunteers for the MAS Board of Directors. MAS is a non-profit, collective organization of over 250 member museums and a total membership of over 400, including individuals and associates. MAS strengthens Saskatchewan museums through a variety of education, advisory, resource and networking programs. The 2020 - 2021 Board of Directors shall be announced at the Annual General Meeting of the Museums Association of Saskatchewan, which will take place Saturday, June 6, 2020 in Estevan, SK.
Please download the complete Nominations Package here. The Nominating Committee Chair has determined that all nominations must be returned by no later than Friday, April 24, 2020 to:
Museums Association of Saskatchewan
424 McDonald Street, Regina, SK S4N 6E1
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
EXPECTATIONS OF BOARD MEMBERS
● Govern by policy according to the stipulations set out in the Governance Policies;
● Must be the designate of a member organization and/or has individual membership.
● Candidates must agree to make every effort to attend MAS related events including orientation meeting, board meetings, the AGM, planning events, etc;
● Agree to consult with the membership through Network meetings and to the following commitments:
- Term of Office: 2 years;
- Board meetings: five per year plus the AGM and as determined at the discretion of the Chair;
- Committee Commitments: at the call of the Chair;
- Minimum time commitment of about 96 hours per year or 8 hours per month.
If you have any questions regarding the nomination process, please contact one of the following:
Yvonne Hotzak, Chair – Nominations Committee
(306) 594-7983, Email: email@example.com
(306) 631-2990, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(306) 227-3668, Email: email@example.com
Wendy Fitch, Executive Director, MAS
(306) 780-9280 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org