BCMA Webinar: Grow with Google
12:00noon – 1:00pm PST
Join Destination BC and the BC Museums Association for a free webinar in partnership with the Grow with Google program. Learn about the resources available through Google that can help your organization thrive.
The Grow with Google program is intended to help small businesses grow and succeed online by providing training, and support materials for Google My Business. This webinar content will be delivered in a one-hour session that will include time to get answers to your questions. Learn tools and tips for your organization that can help you:
• Create or claim your Business Profile on Google
• Manage your organization’s info across Google Search and Maps
• Use Google My Business to connect with potential visitors
• Create a free website using the info from your Business Profile
Katt Stearns, a consultant from Destination BC’s digital team, will lead this important webinar that is free for BCMA members and other business owners and/or marketing staff of other experience sector organizations.
To maximize your time during this webinar, participants should come prepared with:
• Login access to your Google account, with access to your:
- Google my Business (GMB) account (if you already have one). If you don’t have a GMB account, we can assist you in the webinar; and
- Google Analytics account.