MAS Office Closure
At MAS, we are taking precautions to keep our staff and stakeholders safe from the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). Our office will be closed until at least April 14, 2020. If the office closure extends beyond that date, we will let you know.
During this time, all staff will be working remotely from home and will still be available by email to answer your questions. Please visit our staff page to contact the appropriate staff member for your needs. Please note that responses may be delayed.
We would also like to remind you of a few simple measures you can institute to help keep yourself and others safe:
- Practice social distancing and limit personal contact.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water.
- Cough into your arm to avoid spreading germs.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Stay home and self-isolate if you have any symptoms (fever, cough and shortness of breath). Call the HealthLine at 811, or your family doctor for advice.
We have also developed a COVID19 & Saskatchewan Museums Resource Page for your reference.
Our thoughts are with those who have been seriously impacted by COVID-19 and we are deeply grateful to the public health organizations, the health care workers on the front line and all of those working to develop a vaccine.