Register now 2021 MAS AGM & Member Forum
The Member Forum & Annual General Meeting of the Museums Association of Saskatchewan will be held virtually on Friday, June 4, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. It will be undertaken for the following purposes:
1. To hold the annual Member Forum.
2. To receive the Annual Report of the Association.
3. To receive the Financial Statements and report of the Association’s auditor.
5. To appoint the auditor for the ensuing year.
6. To elect six (6) Directors.
7. To consider Bylaw revisions proposed by the Board of Directors.
The AGM will be open to MAS members only and requires a special access credential. On or before June 3, 2021, all registered voting members of MAS will receive a link to log into the Member Forum & AGM, as well as a link to the AGM documentation.
Please register in advance as soon as possible here. The registration deadline is May 31, 2021.