Upcoming Events

From the blog

Featured Museum

Last Mountain House Provincial Historic Park

Craven, SK

Last Mountain House was constructed in 1869 by the Hudson’s Bay Company as a winter outpost of its Fort Qu’Appelle operation.  The post only operated for a short time, but it marked the end of the fur trade in southernSaskatchewan and the advent of settlement in the west. The small outpost housed a clerk, postmaster and numerious sevants and their families. 

Get Our Newsletter