Being a member of MAS or affiliated with a MAS member museum has its benefits!
- Join regionally-based Networks to discuss issues and concerns
- Join Learning Collectives to discuss specific museological fields and areas of interest
- Reduced rates for MAS professional development opportunities
- Timely information on funding opportunities, trends, current events and more
Browse this site and note how often members' benefits are revealed. From training opportunities and grant support to conferences and advocacy, membership in MAS has value!
Museums, individuals, and organizations are eligible for membership in MAS. Membership Categories are:
- Institutional voting members meet MAS' bylaw definition of a museum and are located in Saskatchewan.
- Institutional non-voting members are working toward but ineligible for institutional voting membership and are located in Saskatchewan.
- Individual voting members are affiliated with a Saskatchewan public museum and are Saskatchewan residents.
- Individual non-voting members are any individuals interested in museums.
- Students are attending an accredited program full-time and are eligible to vote if 18 years of age and older.
- Associates are any organization ineligible for institutional membership.